Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best but cheap eyeshadow brand, eyeliner, and perfume/lotion?

Please name specific brands/names.What is the best but cheap eyeshadow brand, eyeliner, and perfume/lotion?
eyeliner i go for paladio its pretty cheap but pretty good.. idk about the rest.





edwardzslady duh%26lt;l3What is the best but cheap eyeshadow brand, eyeliner, and perfume/lotion?
eye makeup,,,,, maybeline or covergirl, the covergirl lash blast and the maybeline collosal brush mascara work great








i use this kind of pink perfume and lotion in the same brand and i love it and it is pretty cheap and i think the brand name is healing garden and the perfume is pink and smell delishous
I would suggest marykay eyeshadow. It is a mineral eyeshadow and it goes on really easily. The color last all day. I have been using mary kay products for 10 months now. The mary kay compact pro is a good investment


www.marykay.com/pcabiness
As far as cheap drugstore brands, I like Loreal eyeshadows and liner. I don't wear perfume. I wear scented lotion I buy at drugstores, but can't remember the brand and I'm too lazy to go look. They probably won't have it where you live anyway.
NYX, is cheap, and GREAT! Great quality for the price.





In terms of perfume/lotion, I would recommend Victorias Secret Garden Scents you can usually get 6 products for $30.00, so you can get 3 lotions, and 3 perfumes.
nyxxxxxxxxxx go on www.shopcraze.com it's hosted by a youtuber! REALLY good prices! mostly nyx and ships everywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment