Monday, December 28, 2009

Perfume or lotion?

There was a perfume sample in the Teen Vogue magazine. I want to buy it but it cost 52.00!! do u think i should buy it or a lotion for 40.00?? do u think its worth it? is lotion or perfume better?Perfume or lotion?
u know what..i work at the teen vogue as a fashion designer but lotion the best cuz it can make u smell good and it can moisture ur hand and body..and perfume can only make u smell goodPerfume or lotion?
Lotion!!!
BODY BUTTER FROM THE BODY SHOP
I prefer unscented lotion (or very mild), with my favorite Chanel Chance...Perfume lotion always seems to have too strong of a scent...Sometimes it doesn't even smell exactly like the perfume! =D
i like perfume cuz my skin isn't dry so the lotion doesn't soak into my skin it just sits there! it feels really gross!!

No comments:

Post a Comment