Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lotion, Perfume, spray?!?!?!

OKay, so i have a lot of lotion, and sprays, but i dnt noe were to put it in on my dresser. I have tried bath and body works, victorias secret, etc and i could not find anything to store my lotion and perfume?? if u have any ideas, tht woudl be great. also pics and or websight woudl be helpfull to!! thanx i am looking forward to all of ur responcesLotion, Perfume, spray?!?!?!
something like a mirrored tray! like these!





http://www.target.com/gp/search/601-6466鈥?/a>





or a large candle holder tray.Lotion, Perfume, spray?!?!?!
I have a vanity set that I put a FEW of my lotions and body sprays on when I'm using them. I'm buying like a small table that I can put next to my vanity for all of my nail stuff, I have a lot of polish and things like that, and I don't like painting my nails on my vanity set.
i use a little bath bucket,


lol it sounds so junky.





it's from home outfitters.


(:
put in a cabinet
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment