Saturday, December 19, 2009

If you are a teenage girl, what perfume, scented lotion, body spray, etc do you wear?

VS PINKIf you are a teenage girl, what perfume, scented lotion, body spray, etc do you wear?
when i was younger i loved fruity scents, like melon and strawberry try bath and body works or victoria secret they have good lotions and body spraysIf you are a teenage girl, what perfume, scented lotion, body spray, etc do you wear?
Paris Hilton(original) and Princess by Vera Wang.
i like vanilla fields, it smells so good!!!


http://www.laparfumerie.com/images/produ鈥?/a>





and sweet honesty!!!


http://philgifts.com/ProdImages/PROD_100鈥?/a>


they both smell so good!!
perfume- Burberry Brit


lotion- Burberry Brit.





expensive; but worth it. it smells soo nice
i like HOT-ralph lauren
I wear several different kinds Gucci Envy, Romance cool water burberry
I'm 19 and I wear all sorts of different perfumes - OP Juice, Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, etc. But the only lotion and body spray that I can stand to use everyday is Victoria's Secret Amber ROmance; I swear by it.
I like Chelsea Inspirations, Angels %26amp; Demons, and That's So Raven smells so good! Some Mary-Kate and Ashley ones are nice too.
I'm not a teen anymore, but I've always LOVED Strawberries and Champagne by Victoria's Secret. It's a sweet, fruity scent that's not too strong, but enough to last half of the day that guys go CRAZY over, no matter what age!
i wear Juciy Corture and Belong by Celine Dion. They both smell GREAT!
I wear Princess by Vera Wang.

No comments:

Post a Comment