Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can I take my perfume in my carryon in a plastic bag? My Lotion?

TSA says it may be confiscated, but it is in a glass bottle, it is a chanel perfume, and I don't want it taken. It says lotion as well. They won't take my shampoo but they'll take my lotion? Have you taken perfume and lotion on a carry on? Was it confiscated?Can I take my perfume in my carryon in a plastic bag? My Lotion?
as long as it is 3 oz or less.





a good idea for perfume is one of those free sample things.


a good idea for lotion is a hotel lotionCan I take my perfume in my carryon in a plastic bag? My Lotion?
Hi Apple Juice,


Traveling these days can be very daunting. Any lotions you take must be in small containers check the size with you travel agent before you travel. They have to be in a sealed bag which also has to be a certain size. I suggest you check this out. When you have paid for your tickets all this information is in a leaflet. I would suggest buying a few small bottles when you know the size and decant some of your perfume into one of these bottles and put the rest in your luggage which will be going in the hold. This way it will not be confiscated and you will still have some perfume on the plane. Good luck and happy traveling
any liquid you bring on the plane must be 3 ounces or less.


they will probably take it if it's more than that.


i recommend bringing trial size toilletries or they will be taken.


i had a bottle of nivea lotion and it was taken away,


so don't bring it.





hope this helps, have fun on your trip
You are only allowed to have 3 fluid ounces or less, so i would recommend you put it in your suitcase. Confiscated means they will take it away from you. They usually do not return things to their owners. Beware!!! lol
Consider another perfume that day and pack it in with your luggage. Don't take anything in your carry-on you don't want to risk losing
Only if they are in a plastic bag and must be small bottles.
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment