Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies... what is your fav perfume and/or lotion scent?!!?

I would have to say mine is Baby Phat Goddess.. and Pure Seduction from Victoria Secret, although the Berry Kiss is growing on me now :)Ladies... what is your fav perfume and/or lotion scent?!!?
I like the Harajuku Girl's: Little Angel, that's yummy.


My favorite ever is Ghost, original.Ladies... what is your fav perfume and/or lotion scent?!!?
Coco chanellllllllllllllllllllllll :)


Yummy
I would have to say Love Spell from victorias secret and also sweet pea from bath and body works!
omg i LOVE hollister laguna beach!!!!!!!!!!!! its the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burberry for women:D


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhssUXNKzyBEEny9niwLxDnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090421122127AAEBr5j
LOTIONS:


Bath %26amp; Body = White Citrus


Bath %26amp; Body = Coconut Lime


Bath %26amp; Body = Japanese Cherry Blossom





PERFUME:


Lavanila = Vanilla Grapefruit


Hollister Co. = Malaia
My fav. is Blue by Ralph Lauren for Women.
I love Journey by Mary Kay -





As far as lotion, I like Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works.
oooo Body by Victoria and Hyponose by Lancome
Egyptian Goddess Oil...
i lovelove viva la juicy.


smells amazing =)
i really like the amarican eagle arie scent. unfortunetly it fell out of my purse and go lost. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment