Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it harmful to your body if you put lotion/perfume on your bare breasts?

My mom told me not to put lotion/perfume on my breasts because, ';You don't know what kinds of chemicals they put in it.'; Not like with a shirt on but just without one. Not in any kind of sexual way. But can this be harmful?Is it harmful to your body if you put lotion/perfume on your bare breasts?
haha there are harmful chemicals in just about everything these days... but i dont see why putting the lotion on your breasts would be any different than, say, a leg or arm or wherever. skin is skin... but yeah i agree with the poster about breastfeeding~ probably not a good idea :DIs it harmful to your body if you put lotion/perfume on your bare breasts?
I don't think that it would be harmful. But you really didn't go into why your Mom felt this way. But if it was a breast feeding issue then you probably shouldn't like the other's have said.
No...no more so than it would be to put it on any other skin. Breast skin isn't special, those chemicals go into your blood stream no matter what skin they're absorbed from.
I wouldn't imagine so.


i honestly doubt there is anything in perfume or lotion that can hurt you..
I doubt it unless your breast feeding. You wouldn't want a baby licking up chemicals. If not, I'm sure you're fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment