Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's the best smelling CHEAP perfume/body lotion you can find at wal-mart?

The best perfume from wal-mart that I like is Cherry Vanilla. it smells sooooo good and it is so cheap. and it also stays on a long time. like sometimes even after a bath or shower I can still smell it onWhat's the best smelling CHEAP perfume/body lotion you can find at wal-mart?
Forget perfume and body lotion - go buy yourself some Johnson's Baby talcum powder. Men go absolutely wild for it! Weird, I know, but I think it takes them back to childhood or something. And it does smell very nice and fresh.What's the best smelling CHEAP perfume/body lotion you can find at wal-mart?
I just bought this lotion by suave something about spa yadda yadda. They actually smell really good though! like 2.50...
I found really really really cheap perfume from the internet and i thought i would share it with it.





the site is called





http://www.thegreatestbuy.com.au





i bought from here and thought that the price was very good
i love axe
ok, i know alot of people HATE paris hilton, but I wear her perfume that's in a pink bottle with little black lines on it and I get compliments every where I go-from males and females. I love how it smells!!! It's at Walmart and about $10 a bottle.
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment