Monday, December 28, 2009

Can i use a different smelling lotion & perfume at the same time?

yep the power of the perfume will overpower the creame once its absorbed into the skin, unless its heavy like poison or opium type lotions.Can i use a different smelling lotion %26amp; perfume at the same time?
As the other person said, as long as is the same family is ok. I recommend you look for the notes of the perfume, then you select a body lotion that has the same base. Perfumes has three notes, a head, a heart and a base.





Example: A base note of Pink Sugar by Aquolina is vanilla, I use Vanilla Noel from Bath Body Works when I use this perfume.





There are certain perfumes that I like but the same is too strong for me, for example Paris Hilton. Paris hilton has a head of frozen apple, peach, muguet with heart of freesia, mimosa, jasmine, tuberose. Finishing off with a base of musk, sandalwood, ylang ylang and oakmoss.


When I use Paris Hilton, I go for body lotion that contains freesia as the main scent like Pure Seduction from Victoria Secrets.Can i use a different smelling lotion %26amp; perfume at the same time?
yes, it depends on your sense.
Yes. As long as they are in the same family (like floral, spice or musk) its okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment