Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'd like to find a fragrance set that includes shower gel or soap, body lotion and perfume that smells sweet?

Anyone know of a really good smelling fragrance set that includes all 3 of the things I mentioned in my question and that smells sweet (not flowery or over whelming)? I would like to smell all the same, in other words, I want my bath soap or shower gel to be the same fragrance as my body lotion and my perfume. I hate it when there are too many different smells on me cause it gives me headaches. So can anyone recommend a 3 piece fragrance kit that smells sweet? Price is really not an objective here. I'm willing to splurge when it comes to health and beauty. :)I'd like to find a fragrance set that includes shower gel or soap, body lotion and perfume that smells sweet?
Try Bath %26amp; Body at the mall. Or Macys, they carry everytype of fragrance you can think of and come with bath sets as well.I'd like to find a fragrance set that includes shower gel or soap, body lotion and perfume that smells sweet?
Brittney Spears perfume CURIOUS has a nice lotion set with it along with a body wash.








Don't judge just because it's from Miss Spears, because lets face it...it's very doubtful she had anything to do with the manufacturing of the product besides stamping her name on it.





Also...you should check out the BREATHE line at Bath and Body works.





(I know most Bath and Body stuff is overwhelming smells, I agree)





But the breathe line is really nice and has that sweet scent to it along with lotions and shower gels to match.





I personally use breathe romance, but the citrus kind is also very nice.








Good Luck
Try the new line from Arbonne FYI (for young individuals) the body better has wonderful scented shower gel, cream and a cool fresh mist.





Three unique scents to match your mood or personality. One line of body products. What does your Body Language say?





https://www.arbonne.com/products/fyi/


be sure to click on the interactive site -


https://fyiarbonne.com/index.asp?
go to dillards or macys. clinice has a great selection!
i just recently got duchess from target its sweet and comes wit lotion and shower gel i love it
victoria's secret has a few to choose from that smell good.
Avon sells a line of bath %26amp; body products that are called ';Naturals'; they come in a variety of really nice scents and are available in Shower gel, body lotion and body spray. Check them out at avon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment