Saturday, December 19, 2009

Perfume/lotion that smells like marshmallows?

PLEASE help me find a nice perfume that smells exactly like marshmallows.


If you don't know a perfume, maybe lotion or anything really. I just love the smell and am craving for it-as weird as it sounds.


Thanks loads of you find anything! Btw, I live in GB, so no MAC and wall-mart stores and stuff like that :)Perfume/lotion that smells like marshmallows?
try and find a retailer that sells calgon productsPerfume/lotion that smells like marshmallows?
Buy it online





the link is below . Never tried it though! Good luck!
I think there's a perfume and lotion line that's by Jessica Simpson. I heard it smells like candy and you can eat it too. lol. That might work.
in my opinion, i would never get marshmallow smelling lotion or perfume. they might have it in the smackers smelly lipstick isle.

No comments:

Post a Comment