Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's your favorite vanilla-scent perfume and/or lotion?

thanks!What's your favorite vanilla-scent perfume and/or lotion?
Anything from Comptoir Sud Pacifique... especially Vanille Abricot. Warm vanilla sugar is ok...it's been done alot. Everyone knows the scent, so it's not unique. The BodyShop vanilla scent is great too.What's your favorite vanilla-scent perfume and/or lotion?
Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works.





Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments even though it's such a common one.





It's really affordable, and very easy to find and it comes in a sanitizer, soap for hands and body, lotion, body splash, air freshener and so much more!





It's a really great one and it's my absolute favorite because it's strong enough to small the scent from afar, but it doesn't give you headaches which is the absolute best!
Bath and Body works Warm Vanilla sugar. I love it because it has a certain percent of oil in it that doesn't make your skin slick and sticky like cheaper brands, and it doesn't leave them dry either. It also smells amazing and is very relaxing and calming. I love using it all over, my legs, my arms, my whole body, especially after shaving because it immediately adds that perfect amount of moisture that shaving takes away. :) I hope you enjoy it if you choose to use it.
I really love the Warm Vanilla Sugar scent from Bath %26amp; Body Works!





EDIT: lol! I believe there is a consensus about the greatness of Warm Vanilla Sugar. :) I personally like the body lotion the best. It's thick and creamy, but once you rub it on, it only leaves the great scent and none of the icky greasiness that can make you not want to touch anything for an hour.
Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body works is AMAZING. i would try the midnight polmagranite. It's yummy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment