Monday, December 28, 2009

What are the best perfume scents from Victoria's Secret and what body scent lotion also?

I would have to say Pink is the best smelling scent at Victoria's Secret. It is not very loud. It is a mild but sexy scent. A few other ones that I like are Very Sexy and Heavenly Dream Angel. I also like Strawberries and Champagne.What are the best perfume scents from Victoria's Secret and what body scent lotion also?
Love Spell all the way...I have smelled the others but I like this best.What are the best perfume scents from Victoria's Secret and what body scent lotion also?
I love their Body By Victoria! It smells really good and they have the Body Scrub, lotion and perfume! Other good ones are Heavenly and Love Spell.
amber romance cream (vanilla) is the only one that really hydrates. The other ones smell good but don't have as much hydrating power.
Love Spell is wonderful. My favorite perfume. Fruity, flowery, and fresh.
Heavenly, It has a slight baby powder scent but it is a sexy warm smell. Try it and you'll see. If you don't like it send it back. The rest smell too strong for me. I want people to notice me first, not my perfume. Good Luck ! Note: your body chemistry has a lot to do with what you can wear.
The Garden collection!!!
I like Body by Victoria beacuse it smells very clean.
I think the best are the Dream Angel lotions and parfum. They smell great.
I really like the tender whisper body spray and lotion
Pink is by far the best scent at Victoria's Secret! They have body wash, lotion, and perfume in Pink!
I don't know about the scent lotion ..(but I'm assuming that the same type of lotion that matches your perfume would be best) My personal favorites are Amber Romance (which smells a lot like vanilla), Vanilla Lace, Pure Seduction (smells like fruit), and Strawberries and Champagne (strong smell but very good smell it is one of my favorites)....
Gurl I have to say Love Spell I think It really puts guys under a spell when they see me lol Oh and Romantic wish
I love PINK, I just love the fresh smell.





Very SEXY for her is a turn on for guys too- The one in the pink bottle, not the red bottle.
venilla
Pink perfume from Vic Secret is the best scent in the world, my absolute favorite!!
me as a man would prefer the ';love spell'; scent. I can't resist that scent on a woman! as for lotin i don't know, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment