Monday, December 28, 2009

Lotion and perfume?

My hands get dry easily, so I have to wear lotion on them all the time. I want to start wearing perfume, but I don't want the scents to mix! Any suggestions? Also, if I DO use unscented lotion (which, in my opinion, has a scent) will that affect the perfume's smell?Lotion and perfume?
if you go to bath and body works, they have perfumes for their lotions, and it's relatively cheap, too! buying the perfume and lotion would probably only cost you $28-29 dollars. but yes, most perfumes have corresponding lotions, but they tend to be really pricey. if you spray perfume on top of your lotion, i dont think it will have any effect. but, if it were done the other way around, then probably yes.Lotion and perfume?
Most perfumes have coordinating hand/body lotions. Just buy the lotion that goes with the perfume (you can sometimes find a set).
bath %26amp; body! They have the besstt sets.. (body splash + lotion)


but i don't wear it everytime.. I use Jonson's baby lotion and wear Chanel 5 perfume.. and the scents don't mix. so if u don't want to wear B%26amp;B body splashes, wear a light scented lotion..!
wear lotion


just wear lotion...they have some good smelling ones at bath and body
what you can try is buy a perfume that comes with a lotion that way there won't be any scents mixing


good luck
You'll wear lotion on your hands only?


I wear perfume on my neck and back of ears, lotion all over my body and don't have a problem.
Just wear lotion with the scent you like. Lotion all the time is bad check into webmd.com. A girl dy from hair removal cream read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment