Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you know what this perfume/lotion/shampoo/body wash is?

So there's this girl who works in the Bath %26amp; Body section at Whole Foods. Every time she helps me out with something, or if I walk by her, I can't help but sniff her (without her noticing! or anyone else) because she smells so good!!! (And I'm a girl, so I'm not a creep by doing that) And the smell is really strong! I could be standing three feet from her, and I can still smell her! She smells a LITTLE flowery, a LITTLE vanilla-ish, and like a really fruity baby shampoo (hopefully you know what that smells like) all mixed together. I don't know what it is though! I've walked pass other women at whole foods who smell like that too. I even walked by this guy who smelled like that (I'm pretty sure he was gay, my gay-dar went off when I was next to him). The thing is, I have no idea what it is! I don't know if it's a perfume (I'm guessing not since the guy smelled like it...) or shampoo or lotion or body wash! And I don't know what brand it is, but I'm guessing it's something you can buy at Whole Foods. I would ask the people, but 1) I haven't seen that girl at Whole Foods in a while and 2) it's kinda creepy, you know. ';Hey! You smell good! What do you use?'; Does anyone know what it might be? I'm desperate!Do you know what this perfume/lotion/shampoo/body wash is?
I wouldn't assume that the fragrance she's wearing is from Whole Foods. If it's really strong it might be ';Flowerbomb'; from Viktor %26amp; Rolf. It's really popular right now. The only way to find out is to ask ';What fragrance are you wearing? It's divine!'; No one would take offense at such a question. If you are still quite sure it's from Whole foods and other people there smell like that, look for a tester and try it!Do you know what this perfume/lotion/shampoo/body wash is?
It could be Cotton Blossom, or maybe Cherry Blossom
Ask her! It might be Sweet Pea or Cherry Blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment