Thursday, December 24, 2009

What scent of Cologne, perfume or body lotion do you like the best, what do you wear?

Vera Wang's PrincessWhat scent of Cologne, perfume or body lotion do you like the best, what do you wear?
just fresh out of the shower , no perfume .What scent of Cologne, perfume or body lotion do you like the best, what do you wear?
Cliniques Happy.


360, not sure who makes that.
I enjoy the musk scents
i wear at the moment..fantasy by britney spears
Bath %26amp; Body Works Vanilla Jasmine or Vanilla Lavender
Tommy Girl.
vanilla musk
strawberry musk
Aura Science Heart. It's discontinued but I get it on eBay. Also shea body butter from the Body Shop.
Sung by Alfred Sung
Vintage soul by curve
plumeria lotion - bath and body works
For me........Exclamation


For him.......Aspen or Cool Water








I used to like Aspen for Women but they quit making it!
i like curve on guys- i wear happy and happy heart from clinque-
Chanel no 5.
The scent that brings me back to my childhood is the scent of the flower lilac.


My mother used to buy a cologne for me that smelled like lilacs! I love that smell!!


By the way, does anyone know if a perfume has that smell??





Now I wear B21 by Orlane and on special occasions Prada.
I like bath and body works' japanese cherry blossom. To be honest, sometimes I choose which scent I am going to wear based on the adjective on the back of the bottle. Hmm, would I rather be ';exotic';, ';beautiful';, or ';comforting'; today...
I really like ';Intense'; by Boss, Euphoria is OK.
sweat is always a sexy smell!








lol
1. Eau du soir the best!!!!


2. Armani Code for women my 2nd favorite.
i don't know the name but a guy at my school wears a really odd-cologne but i like it. no i don't like him, just the cologne although he's a nice guy too. haha.





and there's no way for me to find out WHAT it is seeing i'm not going to go in a store and start smelling all the types... for the most part i dislike perfume/cologne ect. unless if it is nice and light.
i love the scent sweet pea from bath and body works. it's not too strong. it's perfect.
I wear only Eternity. The original Eternity by Calvin Klein for woman.


On men I love the Bvlgari Aqva by Bon Homme. It smells sooooooo good.
Christian Dior... Hypnotic Poison and Yves St. Laurent.. Baby Doll
On a guy, I like Tommy Hilfiger.


I wear 'Danielle' by Danielle Steel.
Jasmine, light floral scent with sandalwood even better
-Gucci Envy (all-time favorite)


-Escada Sexy Graffiti (it will be noticed on you, I promise!)


-Escada Tropical Punch, Rockin' Rio, Island kiss (okay, all Escada limited editions...i try to collect them)


-Ralph Lauren Romance (for cold days)


-Very Irresistible Givenchy (for cold nights)


-Anna Sui Dolly Girl on the Beach or Gucci Rush Summer (for hot days)


-Leau Par Kenzo (for hot nights)


-Just Me by Paris Hilton (i swear, it smells good! you don't have to say it's by Paris, just say its ';Just me!';)
FOR HER :


DKNY - BE DELICIOUS


BVLGARI - OMNIA CRYSTALLINE


CACHAREL - EAU D'EDEN


LANCOME - MIRACLE FOREVER


FOR HIM :


ISSEY MIYAKE - EAU D'ISSEY


BVLGARI - AQUA
I only use two kinds.


Chanel #5


Heavenly (Victoria's Secret)
Sometime I borrow my gf's Oceanus. smells great on anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment