Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best way to make perfume last longer throughout the day, besides using the matching lotion.?

Should I spray it on my clothes? My hair? Spray on while my skin is still damp from the shower? For the longest times I wasted perfume by spraying it on my wrist, cause as soon as I washed my hands, it was gone. Some of the women at my job always smell the same as when they arrive in the morning. I feel like mine always fades. I only buy EDP so it not like mine is so low grade. Are they constantly reapplying or is there something I don' t know about making my perfume last.What is the best way to make perfume last longer throughout the day, besides using the matching lotion.?
Spray it onthe back of your neck. It will then get in your hair and last longer since your hair is more pourous and will soak it up like a sponge.





Spray it in places liek the crook of your elbow, crook of your knee, and between ';the girls'; also. Your body is warmer in the little nooks of your body like that and it will be stronger.





Also if you get oils instead of perfumes they last longer in general because they are more pure.





REMEMBER just because you don't smell it, doesnt mean everyone else doesn't. You get used to your smell over the course of a day and so sometimes you just won't smell it at all when it is very strong to others. Don't over do it.What is the best way to make perfume last longer throughout the day, besides using the matching lotion.?
Apply some behind your ears, make sure that you get some in your hair in the process.





Also, I've found that it helps if you spray it on your body right after a shower or something, and then put your clothes on, and spray again except from a further distance.
When applying perfume we've all noticed how hard it is to make it last throughout the day, especially if you have a busy schedule. After working for a popular fragrance company I learned some great secrets! We should be purchasing the perfume rather then the toilette (for the longer lasting results) or we should be layering; and that doesn't mean continuously spraying that expensive stuff on! Layering implies buying the sets that include the shower gel, lotion and fragrance, this way you can suds up with it, apply the lotion (which penetrates the skin better) and then mist a light amount on top of that with the perfume or toilette! This makes it last so much longer, so now you won't feel bad buying these pricey fragrances and letting them just sit on your bathroom counter.
I have found that spraying my perfume on my forearms - about five inches above my wrist and then spraying the scent in front of me and walking into it causes my perfume to stay on through out the day. I know it's still working because I catch a whiff of it every now and again. Spraying your perfume on your clothing may stain it.
keep some in ur purse!
I heard if y put a lil bit of vaseline rub it like on the back of ur ears and spay the perfume it'll help.
The best way to make your perfume smell last longer is to definetly apply some to your neck and wrist while your body is still damp, this way the scent dries into your skin!! Also you can spray your clothes with the perfumes and then iron your clothes (this is sure to keep the scent on you all day)
seriously, i heard if you keep your fragrances refrigerated they will last longer -
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment