Thursday, December 24, 2009

MEN: What perfume/lotion/scent on a woman drives you wild?

I read in a science magazine (wot a nerd) that men will always get an erection if they smell a combination of lavender and roast beef. I have found this to be true, after several enjoyable experiments.MEN: What perfume/lotion/scent on a woman drives you wild?
Lotion: Thymes Limited....Ginger Milk


He smells like he just got out of the shower....works for Women too!MEN: What perfume/lotion/scent on a woman drives you wild?
Natural
Ralph Lauren Romance. Drives me NUTS when a girl walks by and that aroma washes over me... like I want to follow her and... and... well you know.
i love those fruit ones. makes me want to just eat her.
cool water by davidoff, drives me NUTZ...!
speaking for myself i love the way a woman smells naturally. the smell that drives me wild does not come out of a bottle. it is the smell of passion and desire.
Wild Berries Baby, it turnes me into the puuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrfect cat.
i love polo black, but it reminds me of someone that i used to date so i don't like it
TABBOO AND WHITE SHOULDERS Mmmmm so nice!
Whatever kind she is wearing when she said yes is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment