Monday, December 28, 2009

I NEED SOME IDEAS, what to get my 15 yr old sister besides perfume and lotion sets,?

i know theres always clothes and giftcards but every year it's always the same so i am trying to see what else am missing of ideas any takes?I NEED SOME IDEAS, what to get my 15 yr old sister besides perfume and lotion sets,?
Get her some coolio pajamas,,,you can never have too many pairs of PJs....I NEED SOME IDEAS, what to get my 15 yr old sister besides perfume and lotion sets,?
Maybe she likes to have a manicure %26amp; pedicure..
A nice watch, or movie she'd like that you two could watch together. Clothes never lose though!
well, what I like giving my little sister for x-mas is a shopping spree with me! We have a day just for us and I take her to the mall and let her pick whatever she wants and we go eat and everything. I think it's a good thing to do because little sisters do like spending extra time with the older ones.
Maybe an ipod, new cell phone, shoes, CD's, pj's, jewelery, make-up. Well hope this helped. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment