Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies what is your favorite perfume, or body lotion please describe the scent, and MEN what smell do you like

Chance by Chanel...it smells clean and fresh.Ladies what is your favorite perfume, or body lotion please describe the scent, and MEN what smell do you like
UMM MINE IS CANDIES AND ADIDAS ARDRENILINE THEY ARE AWESOME I CANT DESCRIBE WHAT IS SMELLS LIEK THO LOLLadies what is your favorite perfume, or body lotion please describe the scent, and MEN what smell do you like
ambercrombie purfume guys love it and every1 loves it. i love bath and body lotion thats really good
Romance by ralph Lauren
Red Door......smells....um....I don't know!!!..but i always get compliments on my perfume
i don't use perfume..
Love Spell - Victoria Secrets: It smells sweet and not too strong.


Curve - Liz Claiborne: Nice scent, again, not too strong.
I have the best response from guys while wearing ';Vanilla Fields';! It is super cheap at Wal-mart. I have also bought other vanilla scented sprays there, don't know why, but it drives men nuts. I started wearing it as a ';lazy day'; cheap scent, now I wear it alot. Even when I go out. MY favorite though is ';Haiku'; from Avon. Another cheap fragrance, that my kids got me once. It is kinda musky, but sweet, too.





Be sure to try any perfume on yourself before shelling out cash though. It can change with your body chemistry, and may smell nothing like it does in the bottle.
Eternity for women is what I wear. It has a floral scent mixed with sandalwood or something---it is totally unique! If you ever smell it, you will see what I mean.


As for guys, I prefer Escape---it smells SO GOOD!
My favorite is Eternity. Hard to describe - floral/sophisticated/subtle. Always get lots of compliments when I wear this fragrance.
vanilla or peaches. drives me wild.
you should try the body lotion n perfume called CLEAN....it smells amazinggg....it smells like that ';just out of the shower'; smell...the name says it all
My favorite perfume is called Ming-shu. It's from a Japanese flower, and I special order it from a catalog called Yves Rocher. It smells like exotic flowers. A mixture of the ocean, and the sea. I love wearing this scent because it reminds me of the pleasant times that I have had in my life. It is a clear liquid, and it comes in a light blue bottle. I love it!! I don't even wear it as often as I would like because I love to savor it. I know it sounds silly, but it's true!
Fresh Index..the complete library.


The scents are all different and really wonderful. You can combine them to create your own individual scent..and experiment. Here is a link..check it out.





http://www.fresh.com/html/fragrance/inde鈥?/a>
Lovespell by Victoria's Secret
I love Tommyboy cologne! It drives me crazy when he wears it. I love to cuddle up and smell his neck!!!!
Nina Ricci ';Premier Jour'; (daytime)


Christian Dior ';Pure Poison'; (nighttime)


Alfred Sung ';Shi'; ( weekends)


Chanel ';Mademoiselle'; (special ocasions)
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment