Thursday, December 24, 2009

Good vanilla lotion/perfume/body spray etc?

So, I'm looking for a new scent, I LOVE the smell of vanilla. I'm looking for a new vanilla scent that lasts a good time and that you can actually smell.





I have both bath and body works scents. I don't like either of them. So don't suggest those.





Ideas? Nothing too costly Thanks!Good vanilla lotion/perfume/body spray etc?
Personally, I don't like vanilla, but what about the lotion from a brand or company called ';Bodycology';? They have ';Brown Sugar Vanilla'; and ';Vanilla Romance.';





It's not hard to find, just check your local CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, etc. Although I haven't seen the ';Vanilla Romance'; on the shelves in my local stores. Maybe you'll have better luck?





Anyways, happy shopping :)Good vanilla lotion/perfume/body spray etc?
For a perfume I would definitely suggest Falling In Love, by Philosophy. You can get it at Sephora and it's not expensive. According to the Sephora website it is ';Vanilla, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Musk, Blackberry'; but vanilla is definitely the most noticeable fragrance. I love it!
Cherry Vanilla is a good perfume, you can grab it at Wal Mart for really cheap.
at Victoria's secret the is a new perfume called vanilla jasmine..you have to get it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment