Monday, December 28, 2009

I can not bring lotion and perfume to the plane and head 3000 miles to the destination?

The security said to me no lotion and perfume. And then he force me to get out of the airport with tears. Should I leave my things at home?I can not bring lotion and perfume to the plane and head 3000 miles to the destination?
You know what? I don't use any lotions, and my hands are soft. No matter the amout of manual labor or guitar playing I do they stay that way... HAHAHA. That stuff isn't even necessary anyhow, well I may be being a bit inconsiderate, but it's not natural. Neither is a guitar...but music is a natural human need/urge, it is prevalent in all socieities.I can not bring lotion and perfume to the plane and head 3000 miles to the destination?
Best bet, leave all liquids at home. When you get to your destination pick up the essentials.
new requirement from the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA)





http://www.nwa.com/features/advisory.htm鈥?/a>
Can't ypu put them in your luggage that goes to the luggage compartment?
put them in your checked luggage, take all liquids and gels out of your carry on, and do not try to argue with them since you're not doing yourself a favor.If you forgot to put them there, just leave them at security- it's cheaper to buy lotion than pay for a new ticket or the fee to put you on a later flight.


If you want to avoid having dry skin, and arrive smelling nice, get deo wipes, baby wipes instead of lotion, facial wipes and oral-b brush ups.
just take what you need and buy the other stuff when you get there..

No comments:

Post a Comment