Monday, December 28, 2009

What deordrant, perfume / body spray and lotion do you use?

what brand, %26amp; scent of perfume/body spray, deordrant and lotion do you usee?What deordrant, perfume / body spray and lotion do you use?
HOLLISTER..well everything in my closet is hollister..even my perfume and bras..stuff like that...so thats what i use..=)What deordrant, perfume / body spray and lotion do you use?
perfume Chanel#5, deordrant, Mitchum, Lotion, Quench
deodrant-rexona


perfume-very irrresistable by givenchy


body spray-none


lotion-johnsons baby lotion
deodorant: certain dri every other night (works so well I never swear anymore at all!) During the day I use secret lavender anti-perspirant/deo.





perfume: Chanel no 5 or Arden Beauty





spray: If i want to go lighter than Chanel no 5 or Arden I'll use ANYTHING from bath and bodyworks, but my fav is sensual amber.





lotion: banana boat aloe lotion (tanning bed tends to dry my skin out a bit) or vaseline intensive care.
Secert is great, the stuff smells great, it works, and its cheap!


:D
Um Degree for women is great. For perfume...Bath %26amp; Body Works has this stuff called Sensual Amber! Its great it's like $10 at Bath and Body Works stores! Vera Wang Princess is awesome too! And American Eagle and Abercrombie.
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment