Thursday, December 24, 2009

What perfume/lotion/aftershave do you use?

i like be delicious by dknyWhat perfume/lotion/aftershave do you use?
Lucky You by Liz ClaborneWhat perfume/lotion/aftershave do you use?
I have every Lacoste perfume...and I love them all....I also like Ruehl No.925





But I have like a million different perfumes....
chanel no. 5- smells beautiful
I have two favorites: Eupohria by CK and Armani Code by Armani.





That's what I normally wear.
The perfume I use is called Peony; Lotion I use is St. Ives.
Victoria's Secret lotion and perfume.





smells good!
Obsession or Happy
I use Paris Hilton...I know I shouldn't but it smells so good.
I am in love with so many fragrances:


1) Haiku- by Avon is my all time day favorite


2) Even though it is an old fragrance, I still believe it is 'rich' - Royal Secret


3) And ANYTHING that has Jasmine in it.
All natural
Perfume: Brit by Burberry


Lotion: Burts Bees
warm vanilla sugar by bath and body works
Lavender/ Vanilla
J'adore by Christian Dior mmmm
None. If I wanted to smell like anything, I'd just skip the shower.
Dewberry-Body Shop


Country Apple-Bath and Body Works


Green Clover and Aloe-Bath and Body Works
i don't use just one, i like to switch =o)





perfume: Wild Honeysuckle, Country Apple or Sweet Pea from Bath %26amp; Body Works, Love Spell from Victoria's Secret %26amp; the original Glow by J-Lo. well, i like a whole bunch from BB%26amp;W but listing them all would take up too much.....





lotion: Avon Skin So Soft Whipped Body Oil in Soft %26amp; Sensual scent, lotion that smells like tequila sunrise, Johnson's Soothing Naturals %26amp; Johnson's Bedtime Lotion. yea okay so the last two are mostly meant for baby but where is there a rule that an adult can't use it too?? they work wonderfully well %26amp; smell awesome too! hehehe
The original ';Realities'; by Liz Claiborne...the new one stinks!
Samsara!
I LOOOVEE THAT STUFF yummy 鈾?br>




i usually wear heavenly by victorias sceret and the divine lotion i usually dont like mixing smells but these smell AMAZING together i always get complements :D
Gucci Envy Me
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment