Monday, December 28, 2009

Does wearing perfume and certain lotions really effect the SCRAM alchohol monitor?

I'm just wondering because I am on house arrest with two bracelets one to detect alchohol consumption and another for gps tracking. I don't want to get in trouble for wearing cosmetics.Does wearing perfume and certain lotions really effect the SCRAM alchohol monitor?
the monitor picks up bodily secreted vapors only dont sweat itDoes wearing perfume and certain lotions really effect the SCRAM alchohol monitor?
No, there are different alcohol compounds out there so I would not think the machine would be so sophisticated that it picks up on any type of alcohol.
no
no
Try it , if it shows a false positive then it is thier fault for not properly educating you on what not to use or be around.
I get it. Instead of saying the devil made me do it, you can say the cosmetics made me do it. What was your excuse when you got caught?
Sounds like a job for the Mythbusters, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment