Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm allergic to perfume and sented lotion so my skin is dry wat lotion can i use that wont like make me sick?

There are lots of hypoallergenic lotions out there that are dye and perfume free. I use Udder Cream on my son and it works great, but there are other kinds out there.I'm allergic to perfume and sented lotion so my skin is dry wat lotion can i use that wont like make me sick?
Lubriderm unscented.I'm allergic to perfume and sented lotion so my skin is dry wat lotion can i use that wont like make me sick?
lots of scent-free lotions out there. even try baby products... baby oil? hm. that might be scented. i use neutrogena oil..which is scented w/ sesame oil.
Eucerin





http://www.eucerinus.com/products/hb_original.html
There are hypoallergenic lotions without perfumes available in most drug stores. Be aware though that hypoallergenic does not mean non-allergenic, It means that it is much less allergenic, so if you are very sensitive even these might be problematic. Try using pure coconut or olive oil.
Try Neutragena products.





By the way, I like my women natural, so don't worry about not using perfume and scents--as the song says, ';no thank you please--it only makes me sneeze.';
The best by far is Gold Bond unscented lotion.





I know just what you mean as the scents of most lotions turn my stomach. I've tried them all, and Gold Bond is excellent!
St. Ives 24 Hour Moisture is a really good lotion and it's scent-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment