Thursday, December 24, 2009

FOR GIRLS..which perfume(LOTION,EAU DE TOILETTE) for men do you like more?

i lookin for one lotion that makes girls crazy!FOR GIRLS..which perfume(LOTION,EAU DE TOILETTE) for men do you like more?
Differant scents smell differant on differant guys. I used to like polo, but it doesn't smell right on everyone. Now I think old spice smells best on my man.FOR GIRLS..which perfume(LOTION,EAU DE TOILETTE) for men do you like more?
I found that Red door works good. I did for me lots. from Elisabeth Arden, Try secret body spray Vanilla they'll want to eat u up!!!!!!!!!1
CURVE
Adidas, or blue jean.... YUMMY
I love the smell of Addis- moves on my man! Grrrrrrrrr!
CK One I LOVE YOU ROBERTO!!
Adidas love it
I think perfume is best left for women!There is no better turn on for a woman than the natural smell of a man i.e. if he washes himself on a daily basis!I often notice this smell after you have been with someone for a long time, and you haven't seen them for a few days, it can be a big turn on, if u fancy that person.I think those overpowering perfumes on a man are a real turn off.Over the years at work, I have noticed how easy it is to tell when a guy suddenly takes a facy to someone, when they turn up reaking of aftershave.Stay away from it and you will probably fair off better in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment