Thursday, December 24, 2009

What scent or lotion or perfume can you absolutely not live without?

I could not live without Falling In Love by Philosophy.What scent or lotion or perfume can you absolutely not live without?
love spellWhat scent or lotion or perfume can you absolutely not live without?
L.A.M.B. by gwen stefani


Addidas for woman


aaand


febreeze as well =]
sweet love %26amp; glo
Chance ~ by Chanel
I could not live without my Bond No. 9 Scent of Peace.
This is so hard lol! I could not live without any of my fragrances (I have over 80 of them)!
FEBREZE
paris hilton or aeropostale purfume.


and vanilla bean noel lotion from bath and body works.
ck one
jadore dior :D
Chanel Allure - my signature scent.


;)
Unforgiveable by Sean John
Love Spell by Victoria's Secret
cotton candy perfume, my fav:)
Red Door











pinkstuff
lotion: cetaphil.





perfume: chanel #5





scent: fresh baked cookies
';Wings'; by Giorgio


';Orange Ginger Lotion from ';Bath and Body Works!'; =)
Fantasy by Britney Spears and Victoria's Secret's Heavenly
Victoria's Secret Love Spell (lotion), and Daisy by Marc Jacobs (perfume)
sweet pea

1 comment:

  1. Get the best Arabic & French Perfumes at a reasonable price, Moreover, we have a great deal for you buy a 120ml perfume bottle and get 10ml perfume free.

    "You Are Never Fully Dressed Without Perfume, Immerse yourself with Scent Shot"

    Call / WA +91-8077162906

    ReplyDelete