Monday, December 28, 2009

Where do you keep your perfume and lotions?

Okay so I have so many lotions and perfume. I have been keeping them in my room on top of my dresser but I don't like it there. I have a small bathroom. My question is where do you keep your lotions and perfumeWhere do you keep your perfume and lotions?
I keep mine in a small cabinet which I have next to my bed. My wife keeps her in the bathroom - it's quote full now because of it :(Where do you keep your perfume and lotions?
I have a glass perfume cabinet. So I can display them and keep them safe. I keep it away from sunlight and humidity as possible. Underneath I have a few shelf, where I put all my hand and body lotions.
In my closet, I have a shelf, so I put all my perfume and lotions in there!





If that doesn't work, put them in a cute little box or something, and store it in your bedroom! :D
I built in shelves onto the wall of my closet, and I keep it there...


otherwise you could buy a cute little storage thing from IKEA, they have nice house stuff
In my room, on a shelf on my cupboard/tv stand thingie. It's best to store them in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment