Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you have a perfume/cologne/lotion/body spray/whatever....?

...that you wear all the time?


Or do you have a bunch of different ones %26amp; switch them depending on your mood?





(Moonlight Path, from Bath %26amp; Body Works is my favorite....the lotion that is. I don't like the body spray so much.)Do you have a perfume/cologne/lotion/body spray/whatever....?
Usually I wear cucumber melon from B%26amp;B, but when I'm feeling sexy I wear sesame oil from The Body Shop. I also have a bottle of Cool Water Woman for special occasionsDo you have a perfume/cologne/lotion/body spray/whatever....?
I love Victoria's Secret body sprays..espicially My Desire....but my favorite is Chance Chanel.
no...i just splash on the original scented ';old spice'; after shaving...
I have one...Fire %26amp; Ice.
Powder
Yes.
I like body sprays..... alot of different kinds.
I usually switch different lotions. perfume is a big factor that i know a lot of ppl don't like 2 much.
Jovan Musk oil or Beautiful by Estee Lauder

No comments:

Post a Comment