Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of perfume/cologne/body lotion/body spray do you wear or like?

I myself wear Old Spice. Its old school and manly. For a woman anything Victoria's Secret or Liz Claiborne gets me wild.What kind of perfume/cologne/body lotion/body spray do you wear or like?
Giorgio Armani's Code (for women of course)What kind of perfume/cologne/body lotion/body spray do you wear or like?
I wear axe deodorant (the stick kind - the spray is entirely too much), and I normally wear abercrombie cologne.





My girlfriend has so many different kinds of perfume/lotions/whatever else girls put on themselves that I couldn't possibly keep them all straight, and they combine smells at some point haha.... I know theres some kind of perfume from Victorias Secret she wears that I do like much more than the others, but I don't remember what it's called, and the others work just fine as well.
I wear Vera Wang Princess for special occasions, but on a day-to-day basis, I wear rose scented body spray. I put it in my hair and spray it on my clothes, and use sandlewood scented soap. And I always get compliments on how good I smell. =]











On guys, I don't know... I always just notice the guy I like's cologne, but for the most part I think pheremones play a big part in that, lol. I like Jake cologne from Hollister though.





=]
Too much perfume gives me a headache, so I only wear it when I know I won't get one or a special occasion.





For daily wear, I wear Bath %26amp; Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar perfume. I like it a lot, I just wish it didn't fade away so quickly.
Summer Time ( I like lighter scents)





Dolly Girl by Ann Sui


Happy by Clinque


Beach by Bobby Brown


Pink by Victoria's Secret


Escada Into the Blue





Winter ( I like heavier scents)





Glamourous by Ralph Lauren


Very Sexy 2 by Victoria's Secret
YSL - Opium Pour Homme for me





On women


YSL - Opium (medium priced but nice)


Alternative if they're very rich - Amouage Jubilation (drives me crazy)
i wear insolence by guerlain





gorgeous!!





and its cheap i thni its 100ml (app.) for 拢55 ($110)
i like noli by pacsun or anything victoria secret... my bf wears avatar and it smells amazing!!!
Love Spell,Shania Twain,Victoria Secret those are all good perfumes.
ROFLZ. newbs. i can;t tell u what i wear cuz it rocks but my #2 cologne is aqua di gio by armani.
Rose Absolute by Stella McCartney





And anything fruity by Escada in the Summer...
what a coincidence...Victoria's Secret, Love Spell...i thought you said your were married, I hope you're asking for a gift hint for your wife
Be Delicious by Donna Karan
Juicy Couture for women is the best smelling perfume out there. Everyone loves it
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle
I use Miami Glow by JLo :D


Its my favorite





I hate that cologne Axe.. Ugh its disgusting
I WOULD GO WITH CURVE OR BEYONCE , BUT MOSTLY I WEAR VANILLA PERFUME.
I love burberry brit
sunset heat by escada, its the best, so sexy
Gucci Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment