Monday, December 28, 2009

What is your favorite scent of body lotion/perfume?

I like Victoria's Secret Love Spell and Sweet Temptations. I also enjoy bath and body works (discontinued) country apple, sun-ripened rasberry, sweet pea, and sugar vanilla. I am a big fan of the lotions. Tell me your fav... or what you get complimented on the most.What is your favorite scent of body lotion/perfume?
I like Heavenly and Love Spell and Stawberry Chapane. And I also like Bath and Body works!What is your favorite scent of body lotion/perfume?
omg i love victoria's secret 'pure seduction' i think it smells heavenly =] haha


i tihnk thats my favorite lotion by them.


oh and the brand bodycology has really nice smell goods too.


i love their pomegranate perfume and lotion!


those are my favorites.


oh and also cucumber%26amp;melon lotion smells really good!
i alwaz get compliments when i wear aqua de gio by giorgio armani, and very irresistable by givenchi...





All my lotions are from victoria's secret and my favorite is strawberries and champagne, and love spell, pure seduction is also a good one...
I love ';Jelly Belly Pink Lemonade'; by Lurebeauty.com -


they have over 280 scents to choose from at good prices! I have probably tried about 40 so far, and they are SO MOISTURIZING. Ive never found anything that makes me so soft, and my hubby can't stop touching me everytime Im near him!
at bath and bodyworks theres a yummy smelling lotion called cocnut lime verbena ooh and theres a spray called pink grapefruit one of my faves and somethign i get complimented on as well :]
I love Dream Angel by Victoria's Secret and honeysuckle by Bath and Body Works.
cant live with out perfume and lotion http://www.antoniasflowers.com/floret.as鈥?/a>
I most def love bath and body's japanese cherry blossom.


Everyone loves it!
Anything by Bulgari.
LOVESPELL at victoria secret. it is my favorite


I highly suggest it
I like Christian Dior ';Jadore';.
LOVE SPELL!!!!! :-|

No comments:

Post a Comment