Monday, December 28, 2009

Anybody tried mood sweet craving lotion and perfume from victoria's secret?

victoria's secret has a new beauty brand called ';mood'; and it has 3 variants: yearn, sweet craving and succulent. i love smelling like vanilla caramel sundae and sweet craving seemed another option aside from aquolina's pink sugar. i sent my boyfriend out on a mission to victoria's secret to check it out and told me the scent was utterly sexy (he just probably missed me). but knowing him, he always has this bias opinion with the things i like. so i was wondering if any of you have actually tried the product and could tell me how was the product like? thanks.Anybody tried mood sweet craving lotion and perfume from victoria's secret?
I smelled it at the store, it smelled quite good, however the one from Victorias secret that i really loved and bought was the new beauty rush ';Slice of heaven';. They have the entire line of shower gel, lotion, moisturizing gel, and body spray. If you like sweet smelling fragrances then you will love this one, I promise. I think it smells like a big yummy wedding cake! MMMMM!Anybody tried mood sweet craving lotion and perfume from victoria's secret?
The succulent smells so good. The only proble was that the bottle is the old style and it leaked it was a lot for perfume that was leaky. But I love the smell...yum.
what? seriously?





why don't you just drive to the mall and smell it yourself?
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment