Saturday, December 19, 2009

Teens: what scented body lotion/perfume do you wear?

sorry if you may find this a little creepy LOL but im just curious on what you guys think smells good out of curiousity. i wear love spell by victorias secret. it smells good beleive it or not





haha wbuTeens: what scented body lotion/perfume do you wear?
I really like Hollister's Perfume it smells like candy and flowers.


It's a really nice scent.


Even my mother liked it (Shes really picky about her perfumes LOL)





:]Teens: what scented body lotion/perfume do you wear?
I have a few that I wear...





. Daisy by Marc Jacobs


. Prada by Prada


. Boudoir Sin Garden by Vivienne Westwood


. Midnight Poison by Dior


. The Beat by Burberry





Those are the main ones I wear, but I have so many other perfumes as well that I can never decide what one to wear. I am trying to use them all up though and then just have one, which will take out all the decision making, so once they are all used up I'm going to get Flowerbomb by Viktor %26amp; Rolf.
I have heaps of different perfumes...





'Ralph' -- Ralph Lauren





'Tommy Girl' -- Tommy Hilfiger





'Fantasy' -- Britney Spears





'No 5' -- Chanel





'V L' -- The Body Shop





and I have one by Jennifer Lopez but I can't remember the name oh and I have Beyond Paradise.





I use Impulse body spray sometimes too.








:)
I don't buy perfume or any of that name brand stuff. . I prefer organic body lotions from health stores and what not.


The one I use the most is all natural and smells of vanilla . . it's lovely!


:)
I wear Ed Hardy's Perfume and Lotion it smells unbelievably good.


%26amp; Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture such a romantic smell.


Their both expensive, but worth buying.
I like vanilla cupcake body spray from Wal-Mart.
I wear Coco Mademoiselle (:





I'm 13..





I always get compliments on how I smell (: Haha.
Perfume- Midnight something by Britney Spears





Lotion- Kind of depends, but I like to keep it natural with Palmer's lotion or Baby lotion. Makes my skin super soft.
LOL! Um Im 13 and I dont really wear perfume but I wear Lotion and I use Jergans Original Scent when I get out of the shower. But If Im going out I wear Pink by V.S.
I have allot of perfumes/lotions. I like anything with a sweet vanilla type smell. I am really liking Harijuku Lovers perfume in Love.
i love cucumber melon by bath nd body works ^_^





nd rainkissed leaves by bath and body works :]
Non-scented. (: LOL.
I love paris hilton original perfume!!
baby phat, guess, ralph lauren, bath %26amp; body's cucumber melon
Paris Hilton And sometimes tresor from lancome
i wear abercrombie 8, its the scent they spray the store with.
Me too!


And almost anything else from V.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment