Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it harmful to your body if you put lotion/perfume on your bare breasts?

My mom told me not to put lotion/perfume on my breasts because, ';You don't know what kinds of chemicals they put in it.'; Not like with a shirt on but just without one. Not in any kind of sexual way. But can this be harmful?Is it harmful to your body if you put lotion/perfume on your bare breasts?
Lol no its not harmful, i lotion my entire body and put perfume between my chest. Its all the same skin, She's probably telling you that because she probably feels that your doing it for sexual attention. trust me you can't get anything that way, its the same chemicals your putting on your arms and legsIs it harmful to your body if you put lotion/perfume on your bare breasts?
I have noticed that theskin on my breasts react differently to different lotions that I use and even different bra fabrics and detergents.





You may or may not be sensitive, but you have to experience that yourself. It is not universal.





Moms always have stuff they believe and try to pass to us. We have to make our own way.





:0)
I put lotion on all the time. As long as you don't have sensitive skin, then it should be ok. Go ahead.
noooooo...you're female we need to lotion our chest area,expectaily if you have big boobs
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment