Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best perfume lotion for dry skin?

Babies Lotion...and it smell good tooWhat is the best perfume lotion for dry skin?
Actually the best lotion for dry skin is using unscented lotion. Try Aveeno, its one of the best out there. Actually I was talking to a dermatologist a couple of months ago and he recommended that I try it cuz I was telling him about how dry my skin was and I've been using it and it works so well. The ingredients they use to scent lotion actually doesn't help retain moisture in the skin which is why its bad for ya.What is the best perfume lotion for dry skin?
http://www.paradisestation.net/
Jergens.
Sugar Body Lotion by Beauti Control. Made from sugar cane. Really nice smell, very light and the main ingredient is purified water.
lotion without alcohol in it.
Its better to use a lotion thats unscented or contains a light scent if your skin is dry.





To answer your question you should try this lotion from avon. Is called SKIN SO SOFT REPLENISHING LOTION, and it has a great smell to it. I used to have dry skin but after using the lotion my skin started to feel so smooth and touchable lol. Its also proven to double your skin's moisture, i believe it too because it worked great for me. It cost 7 dollars for a 12 fl oz bottle.





Have you tried Johnsons Baby Lotion. Its not just for babies because i use it sometimes lol. Its affordable and leaves your skin very smoooth. Plus it has a okay scent to it if you ask me.





Hoped I helped you girl!!
the best perfume is clinique and the best lotion for dry skin is eucerin creme.


can you answer my question?


search for Do you know where the jammx kids are?


I would like to audition!?


Your welcome!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment