Saturday, December 19, 2009

I just got Britney Spears ';Fantasy'; perfume and lotion. How do I wear it without it being too strong?

I don't usually wear perfume, so I don't really know how to do it right.


I don't want to smell like I poured the whole bottle on me...but I still want to smell nice.


:-DI just got Britney Spears ';Fantasy'; perfume and lotion. How do I wear it without it being too strong?
1 squirt on your wrist is all you need and the same on your neck,


its a lovely perfume, it lasts for ages, and is quite strong anyway, so make sure you dont put too much on


xI just got Britney Spears ';Fantasy'; perfume and lotion. How do I wear it without it being too strong?
Perfume and Cologne are commonly worn on the pulse points of the body. The back of the wrists, Neck, and back of the knees (better if wearing a skirt or dress.) This is because they are the sections of your body which are quick to warm up. As the body temperature rises, the scent spreads.





If you have a matching body lotion, use the perfume first and then apply the lotion as it will lock in the scent of the perfume.





If you are wearing jewelry, try to avoid applying perfume n this area as it can strip the surface of the jewelry.





Once you get used to a smell, it wont seem as strong as it did when you first bought it. This doesn't mean you should have to apply more. It still smells as strong to others around you.





Hope this helps!
yaeh i just got britney spears Fantasy lotion for christmas and i just put some on my rist and a dab on my neck and arms. if you put just the right amount on then you won't smell so strong.





i hope that helps.
okay i have it wears out after a long period of time (2 to 3 hours)


so put it on as any other perfume and it should be fine though its not really strong just seems like it is. Fantasy is an amazing perfume I use it all the time.


hopefully this info will help you!!!!!!
Well I just got my. We iPod touch so this might be a little sloppy. All you need to do is just a little on your rust and your back of your neck. That is what I do and it is not strong at all!!!!!!!!! If you have problem with that than I don't know what to tell you!!!!?
put it on your pressure points (wrists, dip of your neck, behind your ears) dont put BOTH the perfume and lotion though.. that will be too much. do one or the other
just but a little bit on


like a little squeeze of the lotion


and one spray of the perfume
Just spray a small amount on your finger and tap it on your neck or your wrist. Of course wash your hands afterword.
spray it and walk into it and it won`t be to strong or do one spray on your wrist then rub it where you want.
spray it in the air in fornt of you and then walk through it.
Dab on the neck, dab on the wrist and a dab above your special place...
Spray it in the air two times AT THE MOST walk through
Just put a little bit on...duhh.


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment