Saturday, December 19, 2009

Could I exchange a perfume and lotion I got from Victorias Secret that doesn't have a tag on it and a reciept?

It was a gift, but I don't really like the smell so I'm wondering if I can exchange it. Could I exchange it for like a shirt or something??Could I exchange a perfume and lotion I got from Victorias Secret that doesn't have a tag on it and a reciept?
Yes you can exchange it without the reciept, you can get what ever you want and then exchange it at the register if the perfume you bought was less or more you will just have to pay the difference.Could I exchange a perfume and lotion I got from Victorias Secret that doesn't have a tag on it and a reciept?
No, if you don't have a tag or receipt, no nothing... you can't exchange or return it. If you don't like it, why not wrap it up and give it to someone else as a gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment