Saturday, December 19, 2009

Have anyone every tried pheromone perfume or lotion?

Does it really work like some say it does. I know it's not cheap so I need to know have anyone every bought any before I spend my money.Have anyone every tried pheromone perfume or lotion?
Pheromones studies have shown they heighten interest, but they are not magic, you still need to have a good personality. Check out http://www.pheromones-store.comHave anyone every tried pheromone perfume or lotion?
sorry no








good luck though!!
it doesnt work trust
Yes! It's my all time favorite perfume since I was 16. It takes your natural body chemistry and creates a sensual, strong scent when mixed with the perfume. Buy it cheap by checking out my blog. The lotion has actual gold dust in it and is fabulous on shoulders, back, chest when wearing just the right clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment