Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can I bring bottled water, perfume, lotion, etc.. in Air Asia flight to KL from Clark?

Is this allowable for hand-carry? In NAIA I was able to take them provided the sizes were no greater than 100mL..Can I bring bottled water, perfume, lotion, etc.. in Air Asia flight to KL from Clark?
I work in the airport and I go through security every day. TSA (Transportation Security Administration or the ones who take you through security) say this: 3-1-1 for carry-ons = 3 ounce bottle or less (by volume) ; 1 quart-sized, clear, plastic, zip-top bag; 1 bag per passenger placed in screening bin. One-quart bag per person limits the total liquid volume each traveler can bring. 3 oz. container size is a security measure.


Here is a link to the page that lists items you can and cannot bring:http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment