Saturday, December 19, 2009

The best Perfume and body lotion that smell fresh and girly?

I want a perfume that smell fresh nice not heavy or Musky i really hate musky perfume or powdery .I want a very nice perfume that stay all day long if you can provide me links that would be perfect .





10 points for the best answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I forgot a body lotion too .





thanks in advance!!!!!!The best Perfume and body lotion that smell fresh and girly?
Hey, I would say Victoria's Secret ';Dream Angels - Heavenly';. I've been using this perfume, mist and body lotion for a while and I love it! Everyone around me always compliments me on how good I smell and Im always wearing Dream Angels Heavenly so Im more than sure that's whats behind it :)





Perfume:





http://www.fragrantica.com/images/perfum鈥?/a>





Lotion:





http://www.manekineko.us/catalog/images/鈥?/a>





I hope this helps you out. This perfume smells amazing!The best Perfume and body lotion that smell fresh and girly?
My absolute FAVORITE perfume ever is this stuff by Dove. They have matching deodorants and i think it's nectarine and white ginger scented. Anyway, it smells fresh and springy. I don't think there is a body lotion that goes along with it because the smell is strong and could become too overpowering if you abuse it. But it smells fantastic.


EDIT: well if you like the smell of peach, absolutely check this spray out
Curve for women smells good and I consider it one of the least ';musky'; perfumes that I have in my collection.





It's not powdery either ; )
Falling Inlove by Philosophy.. they sell it at Sephora. It's very fresh and light and very feminine. I love it.
Love Spell Victorias Secret body spray and shimmering body lotion
go to Victoria Secret or bath and body works and get warm vanilla sugar or macys
clinique happy grey flannel
Lola by Marc Jacobs %26amp; DKNY Be Delicious are my faves :)
DKNY be delicious Fresh Blossom.


Marc Jacobs


Ed Hardy Love %26amp; Luck
lovely...sarah jessica parker











juicy couture is good too but not worth the price
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment