Saturday, December 19, 2009

What do you like to smell like the most, I mean what kind of body lotion or perfume do you like best....?

I'm taking a pollWhat do you like to smell like the most, I mean what kind of body lotion or perfume do you like best....?
Your Windsong stays on my mind....... mmmmm I smell like that brandy and sex.What do you like to smell like the most, I mean what kind of body lotion or perfume do you like best....?
None. They are full of chemicals. There's no need to spray yourself with all those expensive chemicals created by people unconcerned about what side effects they have.





The human body doesn't need to be sprayed.





A pet hate of mine is women who overdo perfume and leave a smell trail that practically knocks you out.
I love flowers, especially peonies and honeysuckle. Only honeysuckle has been translated into scented lotion. My favorite perfume is Euphoria. Its very sensual and warm.
Perfume: Very Irresistible by Givenchy


Body Lotion: Amber Romance by Victoria Secret
Anything from Victoria's Secret and Bath


and Body Works...I walk in and it's heaven...=)
My favorite perfume is Chloe', I could bathe in that stuff, but I also like the smell of Hawaiian Tropics suntan oil. Reminds me of the beach!
Cucumber Melon - Lotion


Calgon (Hawaiian Ginger) - Perfume
i really like the smell of jasmines and Neroli jasmines





its sooooo good
Lavender ^_^
My newest fave is Desire by Victoria's Secret, and all time fave is Burberry Brit for women
Either Eucalyptus and Peppermint or Spellbound.
harajuku love, i also love the bottle :D
Vanilla!
Earthy woodsy !!
';Peachfish'; nectar.
i like Cherry Blossom by bath and body works.
coconut shampoo
victoria secret...
alien
paco rabanne male cologne.





million





yummy
bacon
Stetson blk or regular depends on the mood im in
I like sweet tea from bath and body works. :D
Paint!!!!





^^
chanel# 5. smells great.

No comments:

Post a Comment