Saturday, December 19, 2009

Should I only buy the Perfume Lotion but not the perfume?

I can only afford one. I am just wondering, since the lotion is cheaper, would the scent last all day? Or should I just get the perfume?Should I only buy the Perfume Lotion but not the perfume?
i would go for the perfume if you cant afford both, i think the smell is stronger on the perfume and the smell lasts longer than the lotion smellShould I only buy the Perfume Lotion but not the perfume?
You can use either. The use of both at the same time could be over powering. Don't mix different smells. From personal knowledge I find the perfume lasts longer.
well i have boughten the lotion and it generally doesnt smell as much as the perfume nor does it last as long


i would definatly go for the purfume
well I like perfume because the scent travels with you all day but I would keep saving up until you get money for both!!! =) but if you can only get one now and want it now just get the lotion i would

No comments:

Post a Comment