Saturday, December 19, 2009

Most girls smell so good.. how did they put their perfume/lotion on longer?

i mean i tried it but mine goes away less than 30 minutes. any tips.. like do you put your lotion right after you shower..? things like.. thanks!Most girls smell so good.. how did they put their perfume/lotion on longer?
What you can try is find a scent you like that includes a body wash, lotion and perfume. Then you can ';layer'; your products. This works great for me and most brands have sets you can buy with all three products included.Most girls smell so good.. how did they put their perfume/lotion on longer?
I feel like my scent stays with me all day long. I seem to get plenty of complements on it through out the day. I wear Juicy couture perfume and lotion. I apply my lotion right when I get out of the shower and spray my perfume right before I leave the house. It is possible mine stays with me because I use the same scented lotion and perfume!! I hope I helped you!
I know this might be weird, but sometimes I'll put a little on my clothes. Just enough (don't over do it). That way I don't wash the lotion off when I wash my hands or whatever :)
Carry a lil perfume or deodorant with you. People always smell nice just out of the shower. Maybe you should buy one of them packs that has a soap talc deodorant and body lotion and perfume all in the one scent/fragrance. Grab some real nice smelling hair serum that can make you smell real good.
Apply the lotion and while it is still somewhat damp on your kin, spray perfume.
try spraying your perfume on your pulse points like neck, wrist, and the insides of your elbows. or your could spray the perfume once or twice in the air and walk through the mist of perfume. so the perfume gets in your clothes. here's another tip, when you spray perfume on your wrists, don't rug them together.
they probably just use real strong scents, if u dnt smell yours anymore, its probably becuase u have gotten use to the smell but other people will still smell it
Put it every day. Maybe they're like that because the scent naturally comes from them AND it's the lotion/perfume. That's probably why their scent smells strong and good.
spray the perfume on your shirt not on your skin
i have no clue how do they do that maybe they just wear strong lotion/perfume
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment