Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the sexiest perfume/scented body lotion a woman can wear?

I like it when my girlfriend wears Organza Indecence or Intuition. She also has this incredible perfume oil from an online vendor at http://www.femaledictions.com . It's called ';Canopic'; and the scent of it on her skin makes me want to do unspeakable things to her.What is the sexiest perfume/scented body lotion a woman can wear?
sweat.What is the sexiest perfume/scented body lotion a woman can wear?
There's a lotion put out by Victoria's Secret......it's called.....crap....what's the name again.......god....if you hadn't asked, I could tell you......um.....





LOVE SPELL!





Man, that sh!t is DA BOMB! Guaranteed to make a man weak in the knees.....








And for perfume, try Hypnose' by Lancome.....god, I love that stuff.......get compliments from men EVERYWHERE I go.......
A guy once gave me Organza by Givenchy. Everywhere I went guys would ask me what i was wearing and tell me how great I smelled. I kept wearing it, because I figured wearing what a bunch of women liked was not what I wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment