Thursday, January 7, 2010

My skin gets really dry, but it's also sensitive and oily or perfume lotions irritate my skin.?

Does anyone know of a very good body lotion I can use that will help?My skin gets really dry, but it's also sensitive and oily or perfume lotions irritate my skin.?
I have the same type of skin and I use Lubriderm's ';Daily Moisture'; unscented lotion (I have it on right now, actually). Also, I use Dove's Unscented Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar (it's oil-free) instead of a typical body wash and I've found that helps a lot with the dryness :) It's very gentle but it cleanses well and doesn't leave behind any residue.





Here's a few links so you can see the products:


http://www.lubriderm.com/page.jhtml?id=/鈥?/a>





http://www.dove.us/#/Products/BarSoapBod鈥?/a>My skin gets really dry, but it's also sensitive and oily or perfume lotions irritate my skin.?
I love Mary Kay products....they have products for all of your needs. If your looking for an over the counter brand. Nivia is good..an also Aveeno if you are sensitive, it's kind of natural, it maybe organic.
No body lotion. Just take a bath two times every day. Its good 4 ur healthy skin.
try using body wash with oils in it.
Vaseline works. ^_^





Ask your doctor what you can use.
I have REALLY sensitive skin so I use stuff from Lush and The Body Shop
i use goats milk cream because i have sensitive skin
mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment