Thursday, January 7, 2010

Help, i cant use perfume or body spray without someone get a sneezing fit. I cant even use ';Poeme'; hand lotion?

i need suggestions on light perfumes, those that smell good without making people sneeze. Funny thing is, when my 8yr old son puts them on, he smells good, but when i do, people just sneeze, at work, church, wherever. I have about 6 bottles of expensive perfumes. I use once and if someone sneezes, i buy another one. I have original Poeme and Magie Noir by Lancome, Lou Lou Blue, Chanel No5. I don't use coz they make people sneeze. I need help. i cant even use Avon. People just sneeze and i feel embarrassed.Help, i cant use perfume or body spray without someone get a sneezing fit. I cant even use ';Poeme'; hand lotion?
When using perfumes of good quality only use two pumps of spray other wise it will be over kill.Also try using your perfumes outside or And pump the sprays in the air and walk through itHelp, i cant use perfume or body spray without someone get a sneezing fit. I cant even use ';Poeme'; hand lotion?
maybe people just sneeze around you?


i don't think people are allergic to every perfume you buy,


you might be paranoid. aha (:
instead of spraying directly onto your skin do 1 or 2 skirts in the air straight in front of you and walk into it. that way you will smell nice but not too strong so people should be sneezing





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment