Thursday, January 7, 2010

Perfume, Great Smelling Hair, or Lotion, which do guys prefer?

I LOVE to wear perfume, but great having great smelling hair or wearing a scented lotion is eh for me. however, some boys like perfume and some prefer a girl with great smelling hair.....should i do a combination of all three or will that kill them lol?





other question


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Perfume, Great Smelling Hair, or Lotion, which do guys prefer?
It would certainly kill me if I can't recognize what I'm smelling because of the mixture. I love a light perfume smell on a girl...the kind that you have to get a little closer to recognise the smell....for example London from Burberry...delicate and classy.Perfume, Great Smelling Hair, or Lotion, which do guys prefer?
you dont have to do all three. its no good if i can smell you across the room but i cant tell whether or not its you that smells good lol. i think itd be best if u did lotion and hair. that way u know ur skin/ur hair both smell good, and u have that extra confidence when u and guy get close to each other.
Since I'm a guy, I like girls that wear perfume but not a lot of it. And nice smelling hair I like the most. Lotion doesn't matter to me unless you have dry skin. Hope this answer helped!
Ahha i think that would over do it a little but you could wear your perfume and a suttle smelling lotion and make your hair smell nice (not overpowering) then you should smell just fine :)
Lotion most of the time, great smelling hair all the time, and perfume on speacial occasions
I like all the above but good hygiene is important hopefully not masking odor with these products
Just clean smelling hair and skin is best for me. Most perfumes make me want to sneeze. (And I sometimes wonder what smell is being hidden).
I'm not a dude, but I would say smelly good hair and a little bit of perfume OR lotion. Both might be overload.
I love the smell of a nice shampoo.
just put perfume in your hair and your body.....just leave the lotion out.
All of the above.
grate smelling hair

No comments:

Post a Comment