Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tell me your perfume/body spray/lotion/shower gel collection =] Here's mine. ?

If you have any to recommend let me know and I want to hear everyones collection. I love scents and perfume and smelling good lol.








My collection -





Perfume :


Breathe Happiness from B%26amp;B Works


Can Can by Paris Hilton


Live by Jennifer Lopez


Nollie (green) from PacSun


Curious by Britney Spears


I Love Love By Moschino (smells just like d%26amp;g light blue)


Heiress by Paris Hilton


Breathe Romance from B%26amp;B Works


(2) Pink Grapefruit from B%26amp;B Works


Magnolia Blossom from B%26amp;B Works


Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton


Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger


Shania by Stetson


Precious (its a knock off of vera wang princess lol)


White Shoulders


Dream Angels Heavenly from Victoria's Secret








Body Sprays :


(4) PINK : Fresh %26amp; Clean from Victoria's Secret


(2) Pink Grapefruit from B%26amp;B Works


(2) Wild Honeysuckle from B%26amp;B Works


(2) Enchanted Orchid from B%26amp;B Works


Sparkling Peach from B%26amp;B Works


Calgon : Tahitian Orchid


Love Spell from Victoria's Secret


(3) Sea Island Cotton from B%26amp;B Works


Sweat Pea from B%26amp;B Works





Body Washes/Shower Gels :


(2) Peony from B%26amp;B Works


(2) Sea Island Cotton from B%26amp;B Works


(2) Wild Honeysuckle from B%26amp;B Works


Dancing Waters from B%26amp;B Works


Love Spell from Victoria's Secret


Enchanted Orchid from B%26amp;B Works


Velvet Tuberose from B%26amp;B Works





Lotion/Body Cream :


Dancing Waters from B%26amp;B Works


Love Spell from Victoria's Secret (almost empty =/)


Pink Grapefruit from B%26amp;B Works


Mango Mandrain from B%26amp;B Works


Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez


Shania by Stetson


Sweat Pea from B%26amp;B Works


Juniper Breeze from B%26amp;B Works


Sea Island Cotton from B%26amp;B Works


Brown Sugar %26amp; Fig from B%26amp;B Works








Please let me know what you have and if you recommend any scents for this upcoming fall or winter!!! I love all kind of scents like clean, floral, and fruity. My favorite is clean smells or stuff that represents water or a marine smell i guess you could describe. My favorite is the pink fresh and clean and i love love by moschino b/c they smell like d%26amp; g light blueTell me your perfume/body spray/lotion/shower gel collection =] Here's mine. ?
Holy crap, that's a lot of perfumes and stuff. That must get really expensive.





My collection isn't that big at all.





Perfumes/EDTs:


-1 bottle of Vanilla Fields (my favorite cheap perfume)


-1 bottle of perfume my cousin got me from Turkey (I don't know the brand; it is written in Arabic)


-1 bottle of Breathless perfume from Victoria's Secret; I haven't worn this one yet (got it cheap during the semiannual sale) but it smelled awesome in the store.





Body Sprays:


-2 bottles of passionflower spray by Essence of Beauty


-3 bottles of from New York and Company (gift from a friend) containing a gardenia spray, a passionfruit spray, and a vanilla spray





I am using bar soap right now; it smells like aloe and cucumber melon. My lotion smells like chocolate; all my friends say they want to eat me!





If you love marine/fresh/clean/floral/fruity scents, try the new Jennifer Lopez perfume; I think it's called Deseo. It smells amazing!Tell me your perfume/body spray/lotion/shower gel collection =] Here's mine. ?
I have too many to name, but I can name a few:





Perfumes:


Anahita's


Ed Hardy


Goddess


Versace


Burberry


Juicy


Sarah Jessica Parker


Cool Water


Ocean Dream


Paris Hilton


Chance


J Lo


Dolce %26amp; Gabbanna


Vera Wang Princess


Burberry


Gucci





Shower Gels


Victoria's Secret Crap


Vetiver


Idris


Anahita's
Perfume=dolce %26amp; gabana light blue, Ralph Lauren-HOT, %26amp; Vera Wang Princess





Body Spray and lotion=victoria's secret pure seduction %26amp; love spell
My collection consists of a generic walmart brand of lotion.





I put it on my penis when I jerk it too much and the skin gets raw...
MANDY M.! those are all my favorite. i freaking love pure seductionn.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment