Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need to try some new fragrances in cologne/perfume and lotions, any suggestions?

I have been using Emeraude, by Coty, White Shoulders, by ? and Jontue by, Revlon for many years. (Since high school, and I graduated in 1969!) Help me find some new ones, and you must know I will NEVER pay $50.00 - $100.00 per ounce. That is just too expensive for me. Thanks, in advance, for your help!!I need to try some new fragrances in cologne/perfume and lotions, any suggestions?
clinique happy! i love it. its fruity with a hint of floral in it, very summeryI need to try some new fragrances in cologne/perfume and lotions, any suggestions?
Try finding an Avon dealer so you can smell the different ones. I personally like TIMELESS.
AXE is affortable and it smells incredible! Adidas smells nice too but its kinda spendy!
burberry weekend for women is DELICIOUS.


island kiss by escada
For men fragrance, I would use Green Axe, it is long lasting and is cheap and buy able at grocery store. For women, something like Hollister Co. Perfume smells really good.
Fill your life with love!


It鈥檚 easier than ever with our new fragrance鈥?Falling鈩?


Falling鈩?is offered in a scent for her鈥?and a scent for him.


Falling for HerTM is a heavenly marriage of fresh,


earthly cypress and moss, succulent cranberry


and mandarin...all embraced by a whisper of


violet and jasmin.





Falling for HimTM is a fresh, masculine scent


with hints of cedar and patchouli, topped


off with a touch of lemon, mandarin


and basil.








Experience Falling鈩?yourself鈥?contact me today for your sample, see in the source's below!
Estee lauder , Pleasures

No comments:

Post a Comment